Pages

Friday, December 14, 2012

12 Days of Christmas - Winner!

**We're having a Design Team call!
Go HERE for details!!**



We've made it to the end of the second week of the 12 Days of Christmas AND the end of our second game, Dear Santa.  After reading through all the entries, the Fresh Squeezed Stamps elves have picked their favorite Dear Santa letter...



Dear Santa,

I've been really good this year!  I always go to yoga class on Mondays and Wednesdays and I never, ever come home and eat cake straight from the pan on the counter with the day old fork I used yesterday.  

While my family and friends might give me a nice sweater, a vacuum cleaner or a re-gifted vase, what I'd REALLY like for Christmas is a gift certificate for a pedicure, so my instructor doesn't lose her inner zen from staring at my funky feet. Boy, if I found that under the tree on Christmas morning, I'd be so happy!

Thanks Santa - you're the best!

Love,
Kristen Combs



YAY!  Congrats, Kristen!  Please contact us HERE with the stamp set of your choice along with your mailing address and we'll get your prize sent right out!*  

*Please note that winners have seven (7) days to contact us, otherwise prizes are returned to the prize bucket for the next challenge.  You can find our complete contest/giveaways policy HERE.



Stephanie Muzzulin is joining us again today with this fun and festive creation using Christmas Treats.  She's done an amazing job pairing up the stamps and this patterned paper.  The circle elements echo the peppermint discs perfectly and we *love* the double wide banner the sentiment resides on.  Sooo cute!!


Christmas Treats

That's it for this week, but be sure you join us again on MONDAY for a whole NEW contest!  Have a great weekend!!


**We're having a Design Team call!
Go HERE for details!!**