Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2013

New Design Team - Reveal #2

There are lots of new things coming out of Fresh Squeezed Stamps this month, and we're pretty excited to share the first of them.  We've chosen a design team and we'd like you to meet the new members.  We began with Amy Tsuruta and Jennifer Ingle in yesterday's post.  Now let us introduce you to two more super talented Fresh Squeezed Stamps design team members:


Having been creative my whole life, I stumbled upon stamping back into 2002 at a home party that I attended and have been hooked ever since.  I love everything about creating with stamps, ink and paper and the way I give a piece of myself to each and every creation I make.  One small box of supplies has morphed into cupboards, shelves, and an entire section of our family room devoted to all things stamping and papercrafting.  I have been married for 21 years to Jay; we have 2 kids together, Morgan and Brett, and he raised my first son, Kyle as his own.  I have been a SAHM for the past 20 years, volunteering at schools and around the community.  Riley, our 10-year old rescue pup, keeps me company during the day when the house is quiet.  When I am not stamping, you'll find me out walking Riley, exploring San Diego's hiking trails, reading or watching movies and running the Stangle household here at home in Santee.


My name is Amy Kolling and I am a full time wife, mom, and dialysis nurse!  When I'm not doing the everyday things, I love to sit down and create.  It's just the perfect thing to help me relax.  I started this hobby with scrapbooking my wedding a long time ago but it wasn't until I asked about a company's stamp catalogue that I fell in love with stamping! I have found so many great friends along the way and could never replace them. I enjoy so many styles of stamping that I'm not sure exactly what style "I" am! For me, it depends on the challenge or stamp set, as to what type of card I create! I was honored to be in Paper Crafts Gallery Idol 2012 Top 5 this summer. My cards for that contest I think reflect my style more than anything I've done. I am currently on a few design teams and it's so much fun!!  I'm very excited to join the Fresh Squeezed Stamps family!!!

We've got one more day of *new* designers to reveal, so we'll see you back here on the blog tomorrow!!