Pages

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Flair Buttons


Hello!  Val here with another Fresh Squeezed creation!  I recently returned from a 3 day robotics competition with my son's high school robotics club.  I was inspired to make a faux flair button card when I saw all the buttons the clubs were handing out that kids were wearing all over their clothing, hats, capes, etc. 




After die cutting circles in various patterned paper, I stamped the images (from Breath of Fresh Flair) in black.  I die cut the same size circle from clear acetate and adhered them over the images in various ways: staple, clip, brads and mini paperclip, to keep the acetate in place.

Breath of Fresh Flair

Such a fun set with an amazing assortment of stamps!  Thanks so much for dropping by today.  Please come back again tomorrow for more designer inspiration!

V.~