Pages

Sunday, June 30, 2013

New Design Team!

Who's ready for July?!  We've got SO much fun stuff planned for July here at Fresh Squeezed Stamps, including brand new sets to reveal, but that will begin a bit later. What we really want to share now is our NEW design team members!

There were so many fabulous applicants, and choosing the team was no easy task.  Our goal is to make sure our team represents a variety of styles, and all have fantastic skills that show off Fresh Squeezed Stamps the way you love to see them! Without further ado, we unveil our new Fresh Squeezed Stamps Design Team:





I am married to my wonderful husband, Mark, and we have two adorable boys: Evan & Jack.  We recently relocated (again) to the beautiful state of Florida and I love it here! The weather is amazing, I love going to the beach with the kids, and the best part is NO SNOW!  I also love photography, scrapbooking, making cards, playing with my kids, finding new recipes to try, and reading blogs.




Hello!  My name is Heather Campbell and I live just outside of Seattle with my husband Dave and our two children, Parker & Molly.  I'm also a Manufacturing Engineer for one of the world's top aerospace manufacturing companies.  I absolutely love my job but I definitely need a creative outlet.  I've always been crafty and dabbled in scrapbook, both digital and physical. However, in 2011, I stumbled into card making/paper crafting when I decided I needed a hobby that I could do with limited amounts of time, require minimal space in the house, and not make much of a mess.  Yeah, obviously I had no idea what I was getting into but I am so glad I did!  I'm so excited to be a part of the Fresh Squeezed Stamps design team.




My name is Heather Pulvirenti, and I live in Columbia, MD with my husband Jason, and our 8-year-old daughter Lindsay.  I was born in England, and have spent most of my life in the US (in Maryland and Virginia), except for the four years we lived in Canberra, Australia (my mom was career Air Force).  I am currently a SAHM, but since my daughter is off during the day at school, I try to keep busy by filling my days working on remodeling projects around the house.  I am so excited to be a part of the Fresh Squeezed Stamps team, and look forward to working with Ryann and Shannon!



My name is Leigh Penner and I live in Southern Manitoba, Canada with my husband of 17 years and our three children. I started scrapbooking 10 years ago and discovered stamping and card making two and a half years ago. I consider myself to be a scrapbooker & a card maker, as I enjoy both equally! When I'm not busy creating new layouts or cards, I enjoy reading, going for bike rides and going to tae kwon do with my kids (currently, I'm a second degree black belt & my kids are all junior black belts.) I also work as a substitute teacher for our school division, which thankfully gives me a couple of days off a week so I can stamp. I'm so excited to join the Fresh Squeezed Stamps DT and look forward to sharing my creations with you!



Hi!  I'm Tracey McNeely and I live in Oshawa, Ontario.  I have been married to my very supportive high school sweetheart for almost 23 years.  I am Mom to Ben, 18 and Brooklyn, 16.  I taught high school for nearly 17 years when I had to leave my job because I was no longer able to manage my MS along with working.  I love all things crafty and have a passion for paper and stamps!  I have been making cards since my teens and scrapbooking now for about 12 years.  I find that I am happiest in my studio creating projects that are clean and simple.  Playing with paper is definitely my favorite creative outlet and I find it very therapeutic.  I am currently on a few design teams and I am so excited to be joining this group of talented ladies at Fresh Squeezed Stamps!  I hope that I am able to inspire and share my love of paper crafting with you.



I am a stay-at-home mom who used to work part-time in hubby’s medical office. I’m blessed with two wonderful children and a loving and supportive husband. Both of my two children are currently in university. I now devote much of my free time into card-making. I fell in love with stamping and card-making over 17 years ago. However, I only became active and passionate about my hobby in Fall 2008. I started my blog “Yes, Virginia...” in Sept. 2009, I haven’t stopped since! I love working with all kinds of stamps, pattern paper, inks, digital images and stickers! My favourite style is leaning toward Clean and Simple. I like to add a “wow” factor to my cards as it gives the receivers a lasting impression and a sense of delight and charm. I am excited that I get to play with  Fresh Squeezed Stamps on a regular basis!  It is such an honor to be part of the Fresh Squeezed Stamps Design Team.

So there you have it -- Come back tomorrow as our fabulous new design team begins to dazzle you with their talents!  It's going to be a rockin' July!!

There's one more fun thing we need to share with you.  We also have several free stamp set WINNERS to announce!

WINNERS - Please contact us HERE with your mailing information!  Congrats, ladies!!!

*Please note that winners have seven (7) days to contact us, otherwise prizes are returned to the prize bucket for the next giveaway.  You can find our complete contest/giveaway policy HERE.