Pages

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy Birthday To You!

Good morning and Happy 4th of July! Erin here with a birthday card featuring several Fresh Squeezed Stamps: Happy Hexagons, On Trend 2013 and Background Check.

I used one of the hexagons from Happy Hexagons to create my background paper, alternating between six ink colors. After I stamped the background I filled in the empty spaces with a small circle stamp from On Trend 2013. The scalloped stamp from Background Check looks like streamers, which matched the birthday sentiment, so I stamped it on peach cardstock before adhering it to the background paper. A few buttons and frames from On Trend 2013 finishes off the card!


 Happy Hexagons                    On Trend 2013





Check back tomorrow for more inspiration using Fresh Squeezed Stamps! Have a wonderful week. :)

Erin.