Pages

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Friends are Like Stars

Good morning!  Erin here with a sparkly card, perfect for sending to a friend! I used the fabulous sentiment stamp set Words to Live By plus lots of glitter. :)

The sentiment is one image, but I used a sticky note to mask off the top of the image before stamping onto coral cardstock. I embellished the small stars with coral pearls. I die cut the stars, covered them in double sided tape, then dumped on matching glitter (from Martha Stewart). I used matching twine to thread the buttons before adhering them to my card with glue dots.  

(Supplies - Stamps: (Fresh Squeezed Stamps) Words to Live By. Ink: (Ranger) Archival Black Ink. Cardstock: Melon Berry, Enchanted Evening, Spring Rain, Shimmer white paper. Patterned paper: Blueberry Sky patterns pack. Dies: Seeing Stars. Other: Buttons, twine, glitter, pearls.)

Words to Live By

That's it for me today! Make sure to check back tomorrow for more fabulous inspiration using Fresh Squeezed Stamps!



Hey there!  We're sponsoring the brand new Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge!!  Go check out the inspiration, then grab your Fresh Squeezed Stamps for some fun -- there's going to be a FABulous prize!