Pages

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Let's Celebrate!


Want to join the Fresh Squeezed Stamps design team?  We're accepting applications now!  More info HERE!



Hi, everyone!  Heather P. here to share a cheerful note card featuring a fun background I created using the scallop border image.

To create my card, I started with a fuchsia card base and layered a green cardstock panel on top.  Next, I used the scallop border from Background Check to create a cool locking circle pattern, which I embossed with white embossing powder.



Then I stamped one of the sentiments from Everyday Expressions onto white linen cardstock, and attached both the pink background panel and coral ribbon.  To finish up, the layer was adhered to the card base, and the coral bow was added.


Everyday Expressions                        Background Check


That's it for me today, but be sure to come by tomorrow for more FSS inspiration!