Pages

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Shine Brightly

Hi, everyone! Heather P. here with a fun, sparkly gift tag!

To create my tag, I started with a green piece of cardstock, which was stamped with the polka dot strip from You Said It, Sister, and heat embossed with clear powder.  After that, I cut pieces of white and purple cardstock, angling the bottoms.





































Once that was done, I stamped the sentiment from Say Anything with gray ink, and the lanterns from String Me Along with Memento ink.  I colored the lanterns with Copics, then lined up the cardstock pieces before rounding the corners.  To finish up, I used pop dots to give the tag a little dimension between the layers, added stickles to the lanterns and purple cardstock, then unraveled some purple/white twine.


That's it for me today, be sure to come back tomorrow for more FSS inspiration!