Pages

Friday, October 18, 2013

"Suntime"

Hi there!  Leigh here with a layout to share made using stamps from several different sets:  Subway Series: Summer, You Said It, Sister & Breath of Fresh Flair.


I used patterned paper for my background, but wanted to add some stamping and inking to it.  I stamped the polka dots from You Said It, Sister below my photo and then layered a title that I cut on my Silhouette over top, using dimensional adhesive.


To create a sunburst on my background, I used some post-it notes and added some ink using a blending tool.


Using a masking technique, I stamped some of the words from the beach themed subway stamp from Subway Series: Summer.  I stamped off the teal one a second time, slightly off from the first time, to add a bit of a drop shadow.

To finish off the frame, I stamped the bird image from Breath of Fresh Flair and fussy cut two of the birds. I love this little detail, because the photos of Jonah and Sage perched on the back of the couch remind me of birds perched on a wire.




Thanks for looking!  I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!  :)