Pages

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas, Fresh Squeezed Stamps Fans!


Merry Christmas… the day we've all planned and prepared for is here!  Stacey here with a special birthday card!  My sister-in-law will be turning the big 5-0 next month, so I whipped up this festive birthday card in gold (and black), of course!


I used the sentiment and numbers from Take a Number and star from Friendly Folk.  To keep the "over the hill" look with black and gold, but jazz up the card for my sweet SIL, I used some fabulous glittered cardstock, added some loopy twine, and sprinkled on some shiny round and star shaped sequins.


Friendly Folk                               Take a Number

Hope your day is full of fun and festivities… and that you have a chance to get a little crafty when things wind down  :)  Merry Christmas to you and yours! -Stacey