Pages

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

One Week Left...

Hello Fresh Squeezed Friends! Stacey here...you know what that means...it's Wednesday, and, more importantly, there is exactly ONE WEEK LEFT until Christmas!  How does time fly by SO fast?!



There's still time to crank out those last minute Christmas cards, tags and treats!  For my card today, I used some fun Christmas themed papers along with the FABULOUS Hello December and On Trend 2013 stamp sets!  



I created a Dear Santa letter with some of the sentiments from the Hello December set along with that darling sleigh parking sign!  I LOVE the city line image form the On Trend 2013 set and added the diamond image twice to create a star on the circle panel.  What a fun card to add to my mailing list this week!

 On Trend 2013                              Hello December


Just think, this time next week, it will be Christmas Day!  The day we've all been preparing for!