Pages

Monday, February 17, 2014

Add The Trims!


Hello, dear Fresh Squeezed friends! It's Virginia here!  Today is my LAST design team post here (wahhh...).  It's hard to believe that I started last July and it's time to say goodbye! Time sure flies when you are having fun!

For today's project, I made a Mother's Day card using Mother Knows Best.  Even though Mother's Day is still far away, you can always change the sentiment to suit the occasion!



With the right pattern paper and trims, this homespun card was really easy and fun to create.  I colored the yarns in copics and wrapped it with twine. The "valance" was created with some lace.  I also added some splatter in the background to give the design some interest.  I hope you like it!

Mother Knows Best

This post concludes my term here.  I want to thank Ryann and Shannon for trusting and giving me this amazing opportunity to play with Fresh Squeezed Stamps.  It has been an absolute pleasure to work with the fabulous FSS! I will definitely miss blogging here!  Your support and encouragement mean a lot to me!  Thank you from the bottom of my heart!  
-Virginia